A lean body does not only signify a healthy existence, it also adds to the overall personality of a person. Body fat diminishes the charm of a person. The worst part is it is easy to put on weight, but it’s quite difficult to get rid of it. There world is brimming with people who want to lose fat but do not have the time to join a gym. And then there are people who follow rigorous diets that cause more harm than good. Here’s the good news — you can lose fat without either going to the gym or dieting. Make these small changes in your routine and follow these suggestions to see miraculous results.
1. If you want to lose weight, you will have to make some changes in your diet.
No, we are not asking you to give up everything. We are only asking you to reduce your daily calorie intake by about 500 calories. The calories you eat add directly to your body weight. Reducing your calorie intake will be the first successful step you take in the direction of weight control.
2. One does not always have to be in the gym to workout.
There are many other interesting ways of exercising. Swimming is one of the best ways to get a fully-toned body. Likewise, if you are a fan of bikes, you can do biking everyday to lose weight. Both swimming and biking give you an effective full-body workout and tone every section of your body.
3. It is a proven fact that people who walk everyday live healthier and longer.
Walking is a form of cardio. If you wish to stay lean and healthy all your life, make it a routine to start your day by walking a bit. As a matter of fact, if you wish to reduce your weight, you must do small exercises like walking from one place to another throughout the day.
4. Start your meal with a glass of water.
Water does not only keep you hydrated, it also makes you feel full. If you drink a glass of water before every meal, you will feel the need to eat a lot lesser. That apart, water is also known to increase metabolism and thus, enhance the natural process of fat reduction.
5. Some people think that staying hungry for long will make them lose weight quickly.
On the contrary, when people stay hungry for long, they end up eating more. The better way to eat is to divide your meal into smaller proportions and eat at regular intervals. This will increase your body’s metabolism and accentuate the process of calorie burning.
6. Stay away from sodas and other sweetened drinks.
If you wish to lose fat quickly, you should rely on fresh juices. Cucumber and lemon juices should be your go-to drink when you want to lose weight. Similarly, you must also stay away from cookies and chocolates as they have the potential to throw water on all your efforts.
7. When you are on a mission to lose weight, you must take a diet rich in proteins and fibers. The body requires maximum energy to digest protein.
When you are hungry, do not stick to wafers and chips. Instead, take a protein bar as it will not only fill you up, it will also increase the process of calorie burning.
8. You must sleep for at least 7 to 9 hours each day.
When you have slept well, your body has ample amount of energy to workout. Likewise, when you get proper sleep, your body’s metabolism stays normal and thus, you will be able to burn more fat even while sitting.
9. If your goal is to lose weight, you must eat an early dinner.
When you eat late, the body does not get enough time to digest the food that you have consumed. This undigested food converts itself and gets stored as fat inside the body. To stay lean, make it a habit to have an early dinner. If you sleep around 11 pm, eat your dinner by 7 pm so that your body gets close to 4 hours to digest the food you have consumed.
10. They say you should dance like no one’s watching — you absolutely should when you are trying to lose weight.
If dancing is your hobby, staying thin will become even more easier. Dancing provides a full body workout. If you want to lose weight without going to the gym, start going to a dance class instead.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar is an amazing product that has shown miraculous results in many cases.
It can prove to be especially handy when you are trying to lose weight. How does apple cider vinegar cause weight loss? The apple cider vinegar has acetic acid which is known to reduce a person’s appetite and increase metabolism. When you consume apple cider vinegar daily, the acetic acid present in it stops calories from entering the bloodstream. This makes the process of fat reduction quicker and easier.
12. Replace your cardio routine with weight and resistance training.
Cardio is perhaps the most overrated of all exercise routines. One must favour resistance training to cardio because resistance training increases your body’s metabolism in the long run. On the contrary, cardio produces only short-term results.
13. If you have a sweet tooth and cannot do without desserts, your best bet is a dark chocolate.
Dark chocolates have a relatively lower sugar level and thus, they make a good dessert when you are on a weight control regime.
14. There are many small things that you can do to reduce your weight.
For instance, if your office is close to your place, you can walk to work each day. Similarly, you can start playing a sport that makes you happy. If you like volleyball, go out on a Sunday morning and play this game for an hour. This way, you will not only burn some extra calories, you will also feel fresher and happier.
15. Last, stretch your muscles a bit before you start eating.
You don’t have to do this for long — stretching your muscles for about a minute will do the trick. When you put your muscles in motion, they demand energy, which is why if you eat right after stretching a bit, everything you eat will be digested by the body to fuel your muscles.