Got thunder thighs and chunky calves? Well, working out is the only way you can slim them down! So, if you’re trying out this wonder diet and hoping a miracle would do the rest – stop now and get real.
Despite exercise being the only way, most of us shy away from it because it takes up so much of our time and energy. Add to that it can take months before you see any results and that’s enough to demotivate you and abandon the exercise bandwagon altogether.
But there’s a silver lining to this dark cloud. Hollywood celebrity trainer, Tracy Anderson, has created a short and simple leg and thigh exercise set that can help you achieve ‘wow’ legs! These exercises help in eliminating the fat that gets deposited on your knees and hips, even if you’re thin. And if that wasn’t enough, you only need 3 minutes to perform each set!
Let’s take a look at these amazing exercises!
- Place of workout: Your bed.
- The duration of each set: 3 minutes.
- Ideal time for workout: Just before sleeping or immediately after waking up.
Exercise No. 1: Tone Up The Front Of Your Thighs
This exercise will help you tone the muscles located in the front portions of your abs, thighs, and knees.
- For this exercise, you need to lay flat on your back, with your arms by your side and your legs raised upwards to a 90-degree angle.
- Your knees should be straight, no bending, and you’ll need to point your toes upwards.
- Now, bend your knee down to your buttocks, one at a time, stretching legs back up again after each bend.
- While doing this exercise, your knees should stick together and you should tense up the muscles in the front portion of your thighs.
- Repeat 10 times for each leg.
Pro Tip: You’ll know this exercise is working if your muscles feel warm. Also, when you’re in the initial position, you need to make sure that your legs are stretched out straight with no bending.
Exercise No. 2: Tone Up The Back Of Your Thighs
- The First Part: For this exercise too, you need to lie down on your back with your legs raised upwards and your arms by your side. However, in this exercise, your toes should point towards your body instead of towards the ceiling.
- Now, keeping your knees together, bend each one of them one by one. While bending your knees ensure that your heels touch your buttocks, while your toes constantly point towards your body.
- One set is made up of 10 reps for each leg.
- The Second Part: Once you’re done with the previous set, come back to the initial position. While keeping your legs raised, stretch them a little so that they form a 75-degree angle.
- Bend your knees very slightly, with your toes pointed upwards. Now swing both your legs towards your body, back and forth, while raising your buttocks.
- Tense up the muscles of the upper portions of your legs as you do the exercise.
- Repeat 20 times.
Pro Tip: To know if you’re doing it right, see if you feel some tension as well as a burning sensation in the muscles on the back of your thighs.
Exercise No. 3 (Tone Up The Inner Portion Of Your Thigh)
is on the next page :