9 Surprising Reasons You’re Not Reaching Orgasm




Only 10% of women can orgasm easily, according to the Cleveland Clinic. So How about the rest of the Women The 90%. Two things have a major effect on women reaching orgasm and they are position and mood, but so can be these 10 reasons you need to read about.


1.  Most of your day Sitting at a desk


Sitting for long time may cause shortening your pelvic muscles, which can cause after a while a pelvic pain and make it harder to orgasm.

Sex therapist Kat Van Kirk, Ph.D. said ” Some people may notice these issues after a few months of sitting too long” She explains, ”While it may take years for others to develop symptoms.”

You can prevent this by getting up every half-hour to hour during your work day. If possible you can stretch your hip flexors-the muscles inside your hip bones-with moves like back bends, Squats and butterfly stretches.

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /customers/0/4/a/stylishfreak.com/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php on line 326