Summer is the time when you can finally flaunt your collection of beautiful bikinis. Few things give more pleasure than soaking the sun while sitting on a scenic beach. When the sun is shining bright, the best thing to do is head to the beach for a game of volleyball with your girlfriends or sit quietly by the ocean and sip a cocktail. Whatever your plans may be, the important thing is you will need a good bikini or a swimsuit to flaunt your skin and have some fun this summer. There are many different kinds of bikinis available in the market. From string bikinis to sling bikinis, the markets are overflowing with numerous variants of the two-piece swimsuit. You must pick up a style in which you feel comfortable. You may feel the urge to dawn a microkini, but if you can’t carry it with confidence, there is no point buying it. Always put your money in something that makes you feel both sexy and comfortable.
This summer season, you can experiment with many different types of bikinis. You can also add accessories to make your look more interesting. Likewise, you can use your creative side to create a bikini look that is both sensuous and comfy. Here are a few bikini looks that you can replicate or take an inspiration from to create a bikini ensemble that you like.
1. Stripes are big this season. From tops to dresses, stripes are visible everywhere and bikinis are no exception. Stripe bikinis are gaining popularity. A classic black and white stripe bikini will not only give you the sensuality you seek, it will also make you look trendy. Likewise, you can also invest in a colored striped bikini. As stripes itself is a busy print, we will recommend you to go easy on accessories when doing a striped bikini. All you need is a pair of beach slippers and you are ready to go.
2. While the idea of a two-piece swimsuit is scintillating for some women, it gives jitters to some others. Not every woman is blessed with a fit and fabulous body and thus, not every woman can afford to wear a micro bikini. Some women have weak areas like a paunch or heavy arms. Do not worry. You can style your beach wear a bit to hide your weak areas. Use a loose t-shirt for this purpose. Pick up a shirt in a thin material like flannel to let your skin be partially visible — this will add sensuality to your attire. Since shoulder cut-outs and off-shoulder shirts are in vogue this season, you can look even more stylish with a bardot top.
3. While bikinis look super sexy, there is nothing more enticing than a swimsuit. It’s been more than two decades since Pamela Andersan enthralled us all in Baywatch, yet men and women have still not gotten over the impact of her red swimsuit. A single piece swimsuit is not only sexy but also comfortable. We will recommend going for a solid color as it hides any extra fat visible on the body. Pick up a solid colored swimsuit with a sexy back for optimal impact. You can throw in a few pieces of jewelry to style your beachwear — bangles and necklaces will accentuate this look.
4. If you are a woman who likes to flaunt her body, a string bikini is perfect for you. These look especially good on women who have well-toned long legs. It is believed that Rose de Primallio, a famous Brazilian model, created this bikini for a photo shoot. Today, string bikinis are hugely popular and are used by women world over to flaunt their body. Since paisley prints are big this season, we will recommend you to put your money into a printed string bikini. Buy a bright color that’s suitable to summers. If you want to reduce the revealing factor of your string bikini, pair it with a matching crop top to tone down the sexiness a bit.
5. There are some women who are absolutely comfortable exposing their bust, but are not so comfortable exposing their butt.
For such women, a boy short bikini is an ideal choice. This bikini will expose your top half but will completely cover your groin and butt area. If you are someone with a conservative mind or someone who likes to keep under wraps, we will recommend using a kimono. A kimono will not only make you look beautiful, it will also cover a major portion of your body and will make you feel a little less awkward.
Here are more photo shoots collection for Printed string bikinis you might think of getting them :